Sunday, July 08, 2012

Kiss Beauty Forever Eye Shadow Palette


Hi All..
Am again back with one of my favorite eye shadow collection. This is my first eye shadow collection. i don't know whether  It does belong to a big brand or not , but I truly adore it..


Here comes kiss beauty Forever eye shadow box.
Kiss beauty forever – I have never heard about this brand anywhere. During my visit to alocal supermarket I found the sales girl wearing a super duper eye shadow in two shades.. I went nearer to her and asked what eye shadow shade she is wearing, she started to blush and show this palette ,without any second thought I bought this palette.
It cost 140INR and it contains 28 shades.




 

In the palette carton they have mentioned that it can also be used as a blush & a body shimmer. 
This the eyeshadow brush which act as a lid in the eyeshadow palette.

 Here am sharing the swatches from the palette.



These are the one without Flash





These are the swatches with Flash 



These are the swatches from the inner ring of the palette.






Hope you will like this palette. Staying power and shades details will be posted in my next post. 
Do share your views


14 comments:

  1. I too hav kiss beauty products.they perform like famous brands and sometimes better than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now only am hearing about this brand shylu .. X_X

      Delete
  2. This is the third time I've been to your site. Thank you for sharing more details.
    Here is my site : Mini Skips Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! This is wonderful! Hey, I have heard of Kiss Beauty. in fact I have a baked blush palette from this brand and the pigmentation is really impressive. I have a full fledged review of that one. You might want to check it.
    If I myself find these here in Kolkata, I might want to give it a try myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is so adorable & those shades are lovely & looks so pigmented.:)

    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwww :) This looks soo cute and I am loving the shade. Do many EOTDs na DB :D Waiting to see.

    ♫Makeup and Beauty Home♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen something like this before. Great palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looking eyeshadow box kiss beauty..
    i dont know where to buy..can u help me..??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.