Saturday, May 12, 2012

I am Tagged !

Hellloooooooo

 I was tagged again by Puja Malhotra from Cute Nail Studio

The rules are :
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.
  3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs.
  6. You legitimately have to tag.


Facts abt Me
  1. I love pets Doggy , Gold Fish everything
  2. I love junk foods and chips
  3. I am sentimental and emotional person who would feel for all silly things
  4. I love silk sarees a lot
  5. I love marron colour a lot
  6. I have a passion about nail polishes and nail art
  7. I love collecting stamps
  8. I love to visit all pilgrimages places in india
  9. I love loneliness
  10. I am a Vegetarian sometimes egg eater ( Running out of points , So I have to include this)
  11. I love reading beauty blogs than to write
MY QUESTIONS:
  1. whats your favorite holiday spot? - Ooty & Kodaikanal
  2. one thing you u love about yourself? - My Hair
  3. one thing you hate about yourself? - My Anger
  4. one thing you hate in your husband or boyfriend? - Nothing
  5. one thing you love in your boyfriend or husband? - He Cares me a lot
  6. one gadget u like the most? - Tablet
  7. whats the meaning of your name? - Divya means Divine (Telugu name)
  8. do you like stand up comedians? - Yes a lot!
  9. what is your expected number of followers in your first month of blogging?did u get the number. Yes I got 5
  10. what we can expect from your blog in future? - More Articles abt Relationships & review abt cosmetics
  11. what kind of eye makeup, nail paint, blusher u like to put on? - I love to wear Lakme Instaliner and my Fav Lakme Mettalic Nail enamel.
I am tagging -
Cheers,
Divineblush

3 comments:

  1. interesting answers ...enjoyed reading them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Divya :) check out yesterday's post. I'll update it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah...I will better write a new post for next sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.