Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Skin Care & Body Care Routine

I use to work in shifts – One will be completely Morning and other will be mid afternoon.. Morning shift is a bid headache for me to get up early in the morning and get ready for my work.
What I will do is to get ready as usaual but without no makeup  :p. After reaching my office ,straightly I will go to the wash room and start my regime. It goes this way A nourishing cream as a base, a compact, an eyeliner and lip balm..
That’s it Am ready for the day Ahead!.
Products I use daily – 

          Perfect Radiance Cream – Lakme
   


Radiance Compact – Lakme  (Natural Shell)



-         Lakme Instaliner or Street Wear Liner

         Sometimes if am very lazy to go for Liquid liner- I ll use Bourjois Kohl & Contour – Black

-         Lip Balm – Biotique Bio Berry Plumping Balm


If there is any meeting or any get to gather – I ll use Colorbar Highlighter which gives me a dewy look.

When it comes to Body lotion, I am using Ayur Body Care lotion with Coco Body Butter & Vaseline Coco Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion.
That’s it .Am ready!

Thank you for reading!
Cheers,
Divine Blush









P.S : All the Pictures above are taken from the Official Websites of the respective products with the backlinks. If you find it am violating please do let me know I ll remove it.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone must follow the makeup regime and try to look good. This blog highlights the main features of makeup art.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.